I figured I’d just let the photos speak for themselves. I love the new look – neutral, relaxed, farmhouse feel. Just so you know, this look finally came together after returning 3 comforter sets (too shiny, strong smell, too small), one sheet set (percale-too loud and crinkly), one blanket (too heavy), one set of shams (didn’t match quilt) and three sets of curtains (too dark, too shiny, strong odor). So, it’s not as easy as it looks. Haha I know it seems a little drab – I wanted a break from color – but I’ll add some more pops of color – maybe with some pillows.
See these related posts for details and how-to’s for some of the items you see in the room:
- Java Gel Stain Your Bedroom Furniture!
- Ceiling Fan Makeover
- DIY Cotton Stem Bouquets
- Makeover an Old Ottoman with a New Slipcover
- Easy White Cotton Farmhouse Curtain Panels from Sheets!
- Quick and Easy Pillow Covers from Fat Quarters and Sheets!
Note: Some of these are affiliate links for which I receive a small commission that helps support this website.
- General Finishes Java Gel Stain – Amazon
- General Finishes Wipe On Topcoat in Satin – Amazon
- King Bed Frame – Amazon
- Gray Sheets – Amazon
- King Gray Quilt Set – Amazon
- White Down Alternative King Duvet – Amazon
- White Quilted King Shams – Amazon
- Metal Art over the Bed – Big Lots
- Large White Pitcher – Target
- Heart Hanging Mirror Set – Walmart
- Owl Lamp and Gray Linen Shade – Walmart
- Curtains made from White Full-size Sheets – Walmart
- Gray Velvet Table Runner (for dresser scarf) – TJMaxx
- Matching Industrial Rustic Wood Trays on nighstand and chest – TJMaxx
- Accessories: Small plant, vintage alarm clock, picture frames, and silver leaf tray on dresser – TJMaxx
Thanks for letting me share my bedroom makeover. Please click on the first photo to pin to Pinterest and share with others.